Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Bruised and Battered Soul

My soul was unintentionally bruised and battered today. I understand the reasons, but it still hurts. God will get me through it... He is the only one I can rely on sometimes. I'm just sad and hurt. I'll be happier tomorrow, I promise.


AND, the insurance battle continues. I just received my second reimbursement that was made out to "MICHE MICHELLE". Looks like my insurance company is going to deal with an irate customer tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home