Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Today's Schedule

For whatever reason, I felt like typing out today's schedule...

6:15am - My alarm goes off, but I never get out of bed right away, I hit the snooze at least twice, maybe three times.

6:45am - I finally roll out of a bed, and head to the bathroom to get ready for the gym.

7:00am - I grab a banana to eat since working out drops my sugar levels too low and by the time I get out I feel nauseous and dizzy. I also fill up my 32oz water bottle.

7:15am - Ready to hit the gym, but I can't find my purse in which I need to grab for my license and gym membership card.

7:20am - I finally find them...not where they're supposed to be.

7:25am - I arrive at the gym.

7:30am - I start my 65 minutes on the treadmill listening to the "Save the Last Dance" soundtrack.

8:35am - I get off the treadmill.

8:40am - I leave the gym.

8:45am - I arrive home, and I jump into the shower.

9:15am - I get out of the shower and can't figure out which tank top to wear, so I try on four different ones.

9:30am - I am running out the door with an apple and a pear to go to a meeting at the church.

9:40am - I arrive 10 minutes late to the meeting. ::blush::

11:00am - The meeting ends, I run to the grocery store to pick up some quick items to eat this week. I also pick up bagels and cream cheese for our picnic.

12:00pm - I get home from the grocery store, clean out the fridge of unwanted/expired items, put the clean dishes away, load the dishwasher of the dirty ones, and put the new groceries away.

12:30pm - I throw a pizza in the oven.

1:00pm - Pizza is done, but I'm writing to you in my blog.

1:30pm - Eat pizza.

2:00pm - Leave for church picnic.

2:15pm - Arrive at picnic, hang out, play games, make new friends.

4:00pm - Picnic ends (or is suppposed to).

4:30pm - Arrive back home to package up some stuff for a couple of my soldiers.

8:00pm - Online meeting with OQC.

9:15pm - I hope to be in bed, so that I can be at the gym for 5:30am tomorrow.


That, my friend, has been a typical day for me this past week/week and a half. And yes, I'm the dork everyone loves. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home