Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

I Know Why God Put Me Here

I know it sounds weird, but I think I know what my purpose in life is. I was thinking about this all week. Why did God put me here? What does He want me to get accomplished for Him? There are two reasons that I have come up with:
1. To encourage and motivate people that under God's Will, anything is possible (trust me, I know this),
2. To work in the field that I am currently working in.
Granted, He may have other intentions, but it feels like this where I am headed.

Other than that, yesterday (besides that letter) and today went great due to a few wonderful people - you know who you are. I will have a smile on my face for at least another two days...at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home