Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Health Insurance Reimbursement Update

Just a quick update on my health insurance reimbursement check. I call my insurance company today and was talking with a customer representative when I got disconnected not just once, but twice. Finally I got through, explained the letter and she told me that there was a note in the system stating that they processed my claim under the name "Michelle Michelle." So when the postal worker saw that the last name Michelle did not live in my apartment (we're required to have our last names on our mailboxes in order to get our mail), they returned it to the sender. ::I'm shaking my head right now:: Idiots...how could they have not noticed that???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home