Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm just tired.......and busy

This is going to be more of a ramble than anything else, sorry to put anybody through it!!! Everything happens all at once.

1. There has been good news, my job has been posted as a state position (woo-hoo!), BUT I have to go through the whole application/interview process again. My application is due tomorrow. My best friend and I have been trying to go to Florida in November for our first real vacation (again...attempt #2). When/if I get my job, I have another probationary period in which I can't take any time off (except for the two days they give me in the beginning), and based on when I start, I'm not going to be able to go on vacation or take time off for Christmas to visit my family. ::sigh:: I haven't seen them in six months. Yet right now as a contractor, I have two weeks on the books.
2. Jury duty...I have it next week.
3. Weddings, July 2nd and July 9th.
4. Military drive that I'm setting up, July 2nd-July 31st.
5. My cat pukes nearly twice a day with hairballs.

Just busy and tired. Just want to hide under the covers for a day. Sorry for not being upbeat today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home