Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Monday, June 20, 2005

TB Cont'd

I just had one more brief comment. I'm slightly disappointed with the health care system as well in this story - somebody should have had followed up with the doctor when she didn't show up for her chest x-ray. As an epidemiologist, the last think you want to deal with is an outbreak of TB, it is usually a messy situation. Unfortunately this happened, and I hope they (and the doctor) have learned from experience. I pray that no more cases pop up for them, but at least they know the source.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home