Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?

My alter ego is Goofy! I am fun and great to be around, and I am always willing to help others. I'm not worried about embarrassing myself, so I am the one who is more willing to try new things.

Goofy

94%

The Beast

63%

Peter Pan

63%

Sleeping Beauty

56%

Ariel

56%

Donald Duck

31%

Snow White

31%

Cinderella

25%

Pinocchio

25%

Cruella De Ville

19%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com


Thanks CJ!!! Got the idea from you! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home