Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Child in Me

Today, after I put my groceries away, I went puddle jumping. No, not over, IN!!! I couldn't resist, it was just one of those days that reminded me of my youth. Roughly 80 degrees, humid, warm, wearing a cute tank top. We have this gully in our parking lot that turns into a pond when it rains a lot (and it has been raining A LOT). Nice big SPLASH!!! It felt so good to get dirty and not have to worry about anything. I felt like a kid all over again. I need to do this more often; it felt good to have no responsibilities. Maybe next time I'll play on a swing set. Want to join me?

(Oh my...is this the beginning stages of my quarterlife crisis? I thought I already went through it, but maybe I was wrong...humph...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home