Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

In other news...more BEAR sightings in North Lansing

Yep, you heard it correctly. North Lansing has seen more bear sightings, but it has not been determined if it is the same Walmart bear or a family of bears that have been wandering around our streets. It seems they have taken a liking to our dump/landfill.

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It definitely would be, I'd love to take a picture and say, "been there, done that." :) Now if I was camping...they better just stay far, far away. :)

Have you heard from the nursing program yet??? Good luck! But I'm sure you don't need it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home