Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Babies, babies, everywhere

It has been a joyous week here in Michigan. Two of my friends gave birth to two healthy baby boys.

Ann and Mark are now the proud parents of Nathan Alexander. Nathan was born on November 8th at 5:27pm. He weighed six pounds and 13 ounces and was 21 inches long. He had a slightly rough entrance into the world. He is absolutely adorable. I got to hold him on Thursday at the age of 2 days and he is as precious as can be. He completely looks like Ann with a few father features. I think he'll have his father's personality though. :) And besides, I helped with the middle name...yea!!! :)

Heather and Keith are now the proud parents of Camden William. Camden was born on November 9th at 2:17pm. He weighed eight pounds and 15.5 ounces and was 21 inches long. I have not seen him yet, but his pictures are absolutely gorgeous as well.

So...from September 2005 to April 2006, I have/had eight pregnant friends, six of them are boys, two are unknown. Boys, boys, everywhere! :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home