Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Game Recaps

Major League Baseball

Woo-hoo! The Red Sox are in the playoffs due to a win today against the Yankees and a Cleveland loss agaist the White Sox (read story here). The Red Sox CREAMED the Yankees, and if they meet again in the playoffs, look out!

Looks like the Red Sox are headed to the World Series again! Let's celebrate!


National Football League

The Patriots lose by 24 points in today's game, and I'm not surprised. I'll actually be shocked if these former champions make it to the playoffs nevermind the Superbowl this year. They are just not the same team, the new coaching staff and all the injuries. I will keep my fingers crossed, but I've watched them since opening day and they look "awkward" like they don't know each other's capabilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home