Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

WOO-HOO!!!!

Woo-Hoo!!!! I can work out tomorrow!!! Yippee!!!

So you're probably wondering what all that is about it. It's pretty simple to explain - I had sun poisoning. I got it from our canoe trip. I had two huge blisters on my legs, from my knees to my ankles completely across the shins. Monday night, one of them popped, and it's just been crappy ever since. My legs are still pretty nasty looking, but I can move them so much better, to the point where it doesn't hurt now! WOO-HOO!!! Look out world, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home