Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Friday, July 15, 2005

The What If Syndrome

What if I didn't go to college? What if my parents decided not to move? What if... What if... What if...

There is no point to "What If". It is a syndrome in my eyes because you can never have anything in your "what if" dreams. Granted sometimes it is easier to think about how things could be different when certain circumstances in your past may be hard to deal with, but the fact remains it didn't happen that way. Do not be disillusioned by these thoughts. Instead, focus on what did happen and learn from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home