Transforming Perceptions

These past few years have brought a whirlwind of emotions between becoming employed, moving half-way across the country, and finally having the ability to focus on myself, my weight loss, and my faith. This blog is a reflection of all of these items and how they interact with each other.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Only in Canada...

Only in Canada...(revisited)

1. ...do Canadians drive faster than me, but when I'm back in the U.S., I'm flying by them.
2. ...would you see an 18 wheeler with at least a thousand pigs.
3. ...you have a large enough merging lane to actually be going fast enough to merge into traffic on a highway.
4. ...you have speed limits in kilometers per hour (okay, so most of the world is like this...but it's weird to *this* American).
5. ...I would get pulled over and get my car searched before legally entering the country to pass through on my way to New York.
6. ...you will see pedestrians wandering around the highway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home